Creating a Decorative Concrete Oasis in Lancaster, PA
If you’ve dreamed of turning your backyard into an outdoor oasis, we can bring that dream to life. As an experienced Lancaster PA decorative concrete contractor, our craftsmen know how to design stamped concrete to enhance just about any outdoor space. This backyard patio and pool was one of our favorite projects from summer 2017, so keep reading to see how we took a basic backyard and created a beautiful patio, pool and dining area.
A large stamped concrete patio expands from the back of the home to surround a gorgeous in-ground pool. The patio features curved lines which complement the pool, and two sets of concrete steps for easy access to the home’s living area and kitchen.
A 14′ x 14′ cedar pergola with an EZ Shade Canopy covers a large sitting area and outdoor kitchen and the bar provides seating for six. A round table and chairs offer additional seating and shade.
The kitchen features FieldStone walls in Avondale Brownstone and a black granite counter top. A grill, refrigerator, sink, and faucet complete the fully functional outdoor dining area.
Our team of concrete contractors designed this patio with the Arizona Flagstone Slate stamp pattern, as well as Chestnut Medium as an integral color and Charcoal as the release agent. We always use integral colors in our stamped concrete projects so that the color will be durable and long-lasting. The patio also features a 12-inch contrasting border around the pool.
In addition to the patio and dining area, a path leads to a raised 14′ diameter paver patio and sitting area. The circular patio features a Valencia fire pit and gas burner. With multiple sitting and dining areas, this backyard patio is great for entertaining.
- Integral Color: Chestnut Medium
- Release Agent: Charcoal
- Stamp Pattern: Arizona Flagstone
- 8” Seamless border surrounding pergola: Espresso Eco-Stain
- Seamless patio steps with Espresso Stain
- 14′ Diameter circle paver patio with Valencia fire pit & gas burner
- 14’x14′ Traditional cedar pergola (stained Canyon Brown) with EZ Shade Canopy.
- Kitchen walls: FieldStone (Avondale Brownstone)
- Countertop: Black granite
- Grill NG, 2 drawer/ access door, refrigerator w/stainless steel frame, side burner NG, stainless steel sink & faucet
- LED Accented Cap Lighting
- 6′ High white colored vinyl privacy fence
- 48″ High black aluminum fence
If you’re interested in creating a unique stamped concrete patio for your home or business, please contact us today. We look forward to helping you design and install an outdoor living space that you’ll enjoy for years to come!